What is the BCA Coaching Advantage Program for Leaders?
The Business Coaching Advantage (BCA) for Leaders is a program that is designed for leaders who want to bring a coaching approach to their leadership role. The program draws on the content and approach from PDLG’s ICF and WABC accredited Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program ™. We work with organizations to customize our “leader as coach” program to fit their context, culture and time frame for delivery.
Read about the entire program here!
Who is the BCA Coaching Advantage Program for?
• Leaders/managers/supervisors whose role includes supporting and coaching their staff to develop
• HR Partners, OD specialists and trainers who support leaders and learners in their development
This is also for everyone with responsibility for managing a Sustainable process – senior managers and departmental managers; managers with process management responsibilities; project managers from private companies and public organizations.
What does the Coaching Advantage Program for Leaders provide?
This program is a coaching skills training program complete with a coaching model and set of practical coaching tools. The program offers a comprehensive, practical and intensive learning experience to enable
participants to competently and confidently practice a coach approach.
- balances solid theory of business coaching with skill development, practice and application;
- explores how to develop people in the context of the challenges they face in this ever-changing world;
- is interactive and experiential
- is personally and professionally impactful.
- Participant Experience
- Learning experience (face to face or virtual) that is highly interactive
- Teaching approach that blends exposure to frameworks, models, tools and skills with engaging experiential activities and practice
- Program structure that includes self-directed study, allowing for paced learning and deeper exploration
Impact and Outcomes:
A personally and professionally impactful experience with focused learning that helps participants gain confidence, capability and competence by making shifts at several levels, including shifts in the participant’s:
Intentions – what am I trying to bring about through a coaching approach?
Attention – what do I need to pay attention to?
Mindset – what is the leadership and coaching mindset conducive to this approach?
behaviours and practices – what do I need to do differently, more of to be effective?
Skills – what do I need to get better at to be a coaching leader?
We can also deliver this training program as an in – house program in your company.
Language: English/ Danish/Norwegian
Date: Because of the Corona situation, we will unfortunately have to postpone this training until fall 2020.
Jens Christian Aagenæs