INSIGHTLEADERSHIP is proud to present the international business Coach training program, The Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™ from PeopleDynamics Learning Group Inc. from Canada.
The Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™ is a virtual training program, that starts in september each year. All training is done in a virtual classroom, where all dates are planned from start to end. You enter the virtual classroom, where you meet your international classmates, that you will be together with for the whole program. The training is all done in English.
The Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™ is accredited by the acknowledged organizations within Business Coaching, WABC (Worldwide Association of Business Coaches) and ICF (International Coach Federation)
Read about the first program here!
Read about following programs here!
A Program that is ideal if you are:
- A human resources business partner, organizational development consultant, learning specialist or internal advisor
- An internal coach or external professional coach
- A specialist consultant who wants to integrate coaching into your services
- A leader with a significant focus on coaching and developing other leaders
- …and you want to enhance your coaching capabilities
The Program is build up of 3 modules + Practicum, all together ca 12 – 15 months.
- Modul 1: Coaching Essentials
- Modul 2: Leadership Coaching in Context
- Modul 3: Expanding the Coaching Space
- Practicum: Practical training – 5 – 6 months
- Skills and Competencies to help leaders see beyond the obvious, think forward and act under dynamic circumstances, to lead and execute through times of unprecedented change
- Confidence in yourself as a trusted creative thinking partner to support your clients
- Credibility through professional coach training grounded in leading edge coaching and leadership development theory
- Certification of your training to share and advertise your new qualification.
Our programs offer you:
- A solid understanding of what is involved in business coaching
- Grounding in the skills and practices required for effective business coaching
- Clarity about the best ways to bring your expertise to a coaching engagement
- Understanding the factors that either help or hinder coaching success
- Insight into how to effectively facilitate change and learning for clients
- Confidence that you can stretch and develop yourself
- Principles and practices for setting up a coaching program for success over time
- Credibility based on meeting the highest standards of professional practice
- Instructors who specialize in coaching in the business context
- A rigorous program that you can make work with the demand of your life
- An enriching learning experience with a community of business professionals
Date – September 2020
Place – Online Program
Registration deadline –
Cancelation deadling –
Dororthy Greenaway, Melinda Sinclair, Magggie DiStasi